A line of tomato sauces in beer bottle, with string and metal seal; the flagship product of our genuine, traditional cooking style: Tomato ‘Mother sauce’, raw (to be cooked in a pan for a few minutes) and 11 different flavours of tomato sauces, ready to serve, to season your favourite pasta, rice or pizza. Their old-fashioned style packaging make them different from any similar product on the market.To hang up in the pantry, as in old times.
- “Mother” tomato sauce – CRUSHED TOMATOES
- Aubergine & (sweet)pepper
- Olives & capers
- Sundried tomato
- Cheese & (black)pepper
- Fermented ricotta – typical from Salento
- Amatriciana style – with bacon
- With Extra Virgin Olive oil only!
- Slow cooking method
- READY TO SERVE, perfect to season 3 or 4 portions of pasta
- Supply chain traceabilty guaranteed
- NO PRESERVATIVES, NO SUGAR ADDED!
HOW TO USE
- On pasta: Add to your drained pasta cooked ‘al dente’ and panfry for 1 minute.
Add some grated cheese and serve
- On pizza and focaccia